As part of Nexity’s growth strategy adopted in 2017, through which it will become a comprehensive real estate services provider, the Group will henceforth be using its client-centred organisation in all of its financial communications (with two main divisions: Individual Clients and Commercial Clients).
As such, the following reclassifications will take place:
▪ The Services division has been broken down into two businesses (Services to individuals and Services to companies), reclassified under the Individual Clients and Commercial Clients divisions, respectively; and
▪ The Group’s business in the marketing and selling of residential developments on behalf of third parties, carried out under the iSelection brand; activities involving the division of property ownership based on the distinction between bare ownership and usufruct, carried out under the PERL brand; real estate brokerage activities, carried out by the Nexity Solutions Crédit subsidiary; and financial advisory activities, carried out by the Nexity Patrimoine subsidiary have been transferred from “Residential real estate development” to “Services to individuals” within the Individual Clients division.
- Residential real estate, which includes the development of new homes and subdivisions, in France and abroad ; and
- Services to individuals, which includes property management services, student residences and senior serviced residences management, marketing and selling of residential developments on behalf of third parties, carried out under the iSelection brand; activities involving the division of property ownership based on the distinction between bare ownership and usufruct, carried out under the PERL brand; real estate brokerage activities, carried out by the Nexity Solutions Crédit subsidiary; and financial advisory activities, carried out by the Nexity Patrimoine subsidiary and the management, animation and development of Century 21 real estate franchise network.
- Commercial real estate, which involves the development of office space, high-rise buildings, business parks, logistics space and, on a more occasional basis, retail premises and hotels. The development of wood-frame office solutions complements the Group’s offering ; and
- Services to companies, which involve a full complement of services for companies or investors (property management, building operations, real estate advisory and brokerage services). Nexity completed its offer in 2019 by taking a majority stake in the capital of Morning Coworking (one of the leaders in the Paris region for short-term workspaces), Accessite (Property Manager, broker and retail spaces consulting specialist) , Intent Technologies (digital building management platform), and also continued to develop the offer to occupants through the animation of spaces (Week'in, Service Personnel).
Local Authority Clients corresponds to Nexity’s urban regeneration business (Villes & Projets)
As a key player in urban development, Nexity maintains close, long-term partnerships with Local Authority Clients throughout France. Local authorities can rely on the Group’s territorial coverage, extensive know-how and expertise to provide them with comprehensive and sustainable urban solutions that are tailored to the needs of their municipalities and regions.
As a major player in the private urban planning and design market in France, Nexity initiates reflections on the definition of the urban project, in line with the local authorities’ requirements. It provides concrete solutions to the transformation of the city and its uses. The Villes & Projets subsidiary, dedicated to the Group’s major urban projects, intervenes as an urban designer: it coordinates all the skills available to Local Authority Clients, to assemble and control the whole value chain of urban projects.
Nexity Villes & Projets is developing its expertise in the conversion of industrial sites in order to limit the consumption of new land and combat soil degradation whilst promoting urbanism that interacts closely with nature.
(Quiet period from 14 October 2020 after market close)
(Quiet period from 22 January 2021 after market close)
(Quiet period from 13 April 2021 after market close)