SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AWARENESS AND TRAINING
ANOTHER WAY OF GIVING MEANING AND FOSTERING THE LOYALTY OF EMPLOYEES
The challenges of sustainable development and the policies implemented by the Group to this end are the focus of a sustained awareness campaign aimed at its personnel, including:
- Nexity Live;
- Sustainable Development Week;
- A web radio station;
- A series of conferences organised at the Nexity registered office;
- The low-carbon forum, an awareness-raising day consisting of thematic workshops where internal and external speakers take the floor.
Furthermore, and in particular to raise employee’s awareness of digitalization, Nexity offers employees the option of receiving payslips in digital form and access to a free digital safe.
To provide employees with operational support in this area, the Group also offers a number of collaborative tools such as practical design guides (covering “BBC” low energy consumption criteria, low-carbon programmes and healthier living spaces), technical information sheets and the following e-learning modules:
- “Bilan Carbone® for real estate projects”, provided since 2014 to Group employees responsible for independently verifying the carbon footprint of their real estate projects via a specialised proprietary tool: Carbon Pro (see Section 18.104.22.168 “Energy-efficient, low-carbon buildings” of this chapter). This module was updated in 2018 to incorporate the new E+C- framework, and to prepare operatives for the new RE 2020 environmental regulations; and
- “Rénovation énérgétique”, an e-learning module on energy efficiency renovations, offered to all condominium managers from 2012 onwards to help them provide better energy-related advice and support to their clients (enhancing property values through renovation, increasing their purchasing power thanks to energy savings and improved control over occupancy costs, and improving comfort by choosing the right energy solutions).