OUR CSR APPROACH
STRONG COMMITMENTS THROUGH QUANTITATIVE TARGETS
Nexity, integrated real estate services platform, exercises its social and environmental responsibility through the development and launch of best-in-class products and services in following areas:
- Combating climate change,
- Alternative and low-carbon means of transport,
- Energy efficiency,
- Biodiversity and nature in cities,
- Well-being and quality of life,
- Social connections / Living together,
- Socio-economic impact and local anchorage.
The embedding CSR into Nexity’s business model can be translated by this scheme:
Our CSR approach is integrating on the long term with a quarantine targets until 2030 corresponding to the creation of social and environmental value for each of our clients (local authority, individual, commercial, internal) and for the society.
Our engagements for Local Authority Clients
Nexity wish : Designing sustainable, Responsible cities to engage to:
- Reduce our greenhouse gas emissions by:
> 30% per new home delivered,
> 21% per sq.m of floor area for office space,
> 35% per employee by 2030
- Increase use of new construction methods such as cross-laminated timber (CLT);
- 30% of projects based on a Circular Economy approach by 2025.
To know the 7 quantitative targets of our CSR approach for Local Authority Clients, refer you page 244 of the registration document.
Our engagements for Individual Clients
Better access to housing and higher-quality neighbourhoods:
- Continue to lead the market (>20% market share) in priority urban planning districts and remain the number-one partner of social housing operators;
- Occupancy cost control plan provided for 100% of condominiums delivered in ANRU urban regeneration zones;
- 30 condominiums renovated by 2020.
To know the 12 quantitative targets of our CSR approach for Individual Clients, refer you page 245 of the registration document.
Our engagements for Commercial Clients
Better access to housing and higher-quality neighbourhoods : Better building practices for higher quality of life at work:
- Wood-frame offices to make up 20% of office development projects by 2030 and BBCA low-carbon building certification for 100% of wood-frame developments;
- 50% of new development projects designed to allow for pooling of parking spaces and vehicles and 100% of existing and renovated car parks audited for reconversion (infrastructure for electric vehicles, pooled parking spaces and vehicles);
- 50% of projects with WELL (or equivalent) certification.
To know the 9 quantitative targets of our CSR approach for Commercial Clients, refer you page 245 of the registration document.
Our engagements for Internal Clients (employees)
Nexity established an action plan to be a preferred employer for all current and future employees. By this action plan, we wish to improve in terms of diversity, management proximity, well-being and quality of life at work. Action plan included the following objectives:
- 35% women (vs. 28% in 2017) within the Nexity Club 100;
- 2,000 interested and eligible employees work from home one day per week;
- Initiate an acknowledged approach for quality of life at work with Great Place to Work.
To know the 8 quantitative targets of our CSR approach for Individual Clients, refer you page 245 of the registration document.
Our engagements towards civil society
Nexity’s aim is taking an exemplary approach in terms of governance and business ethics through:
- A Board committee added CSR skill;
- The creation of external stakeholders committee;
- 100% of employees trained in preventing corruption.
To know the 5 quantitative targets of our CSR approach for Civil Society, refer you page 245 of the registration document.