OUR CSR APPROACH
STRONG COMMITMENTS THROUGH QUANTITATIVE TARGETS
Nexity as an integrated real estate services platform, exercises its corporate social all across its value chain:
- Creating social, environmental and economic value for each of its clients;
- Providing its clients with well-being, quality of life and social connections in cities;
- Jointly creating sustainable and resilient cities in which the impacts of climate change are anticipated.
This responsibility is notably underpinned by the development and launch of best-in-class products and services in the following areas:
- Combating climate change;
- Energy efficiency;
- Biodiversity and nature in cities;
- Well-being and quality of life;
- Social connections/Living together;
- Socio-economic impact;
- Alternative and low-carbon mobility
Nexity’s business model:
The Group’s CSR approach includes quantitative targets, monitored annually, corresponding to the creation of social, environmental and economic value for each of its Customers and for the society.
Nexity wish: Designing sustainable, Responsible cities to engage to:
- 30% of developments and services based on a circular economy approach by 2025
- Set an action plan for “Zero net land take by 2050” by 2020
- Produce 1,000 housing units in family shelters per year by 2021
Our engagements for Individual Clients
Better access to housing and higher-quality neighbourhoods:
- 30% reduction of CO2 emissions per new home delivered (2015 basis) by 2030
- Double (increase by 100%) the production of housing in woodand the use of other bio-sourced or low-carbon materials (2015 basis) by 2020
- 50% of projects delivered with planted areas by 2020
To see all the quantitative targets of our CSR approach for Individual Clients, refer to page 118 of the Universal Registration Document.
Our engagements for Commercial Clients
In order to implement better building practices for higher quality of life at work Nexity is committed to:
- 21% reduction in CO2 emissions per square metre of office floor space delivered (2015 basis) by 2030
- 33% of office building floor space in timber frame structure by 2030
- 100% of new, renovated/redeveloped commercial projects with planted areas by 2020
To see all the quantitative targets of our CSR approach for Commercial Clients, refer to page 118 of the Universal Registration Document.
Our engagements for Internal Clients (employees)
Nexity established an action plan to be a preferred employer for all current and future employees. By this action plan, we wish to improve in terms of diversity, management proximity, well-being and quality of life at work. Action plan included the following objectives:
- 90% of employees have an annual interview with their manager by 2020
- 2,000 employees committed to solidarity by 2020
- Pursue the continuous improvement plan (Great Place to Work® survey)
To see all the quantitative targets of our CSR approach for Internal Clients, refer to page 119 of the Universal Registration Document.